Monday, September 26, 2011

Events: "Dogwalk" @Street Style Festival





my lovely Villy





little Goddess OLGA


It just happened to be there for the story i am writing on Vika's Creations and i bumped into this catwalk with models joined by dogs in magority.So having my Canon on my hands i just couldn't resist on taking some pictures..It was so much fun!!
Απλά έτυχε να βρίσκομαι στο μέρος όπου γινόταν το Street Style Festival για να άρθρο που γράφω για τα κοσμήματα Vikas Creations και έπεσα πάνω σε αυτη την πασαρέλα με μοντέλα συνοδευόμενα απο αξιολάτρευτους σκύλους.Και επειδή είχα την Canon στα χέρια μου δεν μπορούσα να αντισταθώ στο να βγάλω κάποιες φωτογραφίες..Είχε τόση πλάκα!!

And here are some random photos by people, style and moments that draw my attention..
Παρακάτω υπάρχουν κάποιες εικόνες απο άτομα, στυλ και στιγμές που απλά τράβηξαν την προσοχή μου..

JeffreyCampbellshoes worn by female model Kika




my beautiful model and friend Kika co-founder of Vika's Creations





male model Antonis Mantsokis

rock on the Vespa



Plus my personal style this afternoon:

with my best friend and male model Antonis Mantsokis(soon a project we worked on)


necklace: Vikas Creations

blazer: Zara
t-shirt: FNO shirt
handbag: Louis Vuitton



Don't miss my piece of story about Vikas Creations.Here's a glance of whats upcoming..Stay tuned.Love ya <3
Villy co-founder

Kika co-founder

2 comments:

  1. fun necklace and absolutely love the blazer!

    http://sweetandsimple77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much NATALIE.the necklace is indeed one of my favorites.actually a friend of mine makes them.u will see article very soon about that.thanks again!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))