Friday, November 25, 2011

my STYLE FEST cards






These days have been a little boring for me cause i caught a flu so my doc restricted me to go outside the house until i get better.And being in the house doing nothing its not quite my thing..So u can imagine my PLEASURE and JOYwhen last night one of my best friends Antonis rang my bell and showed up with a bunch of cards.Yes they are my OFFICIAL CARDS for the blog.and Yes i am so happy about them and with the surprise.and Yes i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I wanted to print such cards from the beginning but never seamed to find the time to do so.And now i have them in my hands.One of the best surprises i ever had. <3

6 comments:

  1. καλομοιρασμενες...ιχιχιχιχιχιχιχι!

    ReplyDelete
  2. χαχα. ευχαριστώ!!!!!!!!!!!οι δικιες σου ήταν πραγματικά τέλειες!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!θέλω μια όταν σε ξαναδώ :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalooooooo :D
    Proxwrame 8etika blepw! well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. σε ευχαριστώ πολύ αγαπητέ!!!!!!!!να δούμε πότε θα προχωρήσεις και εσύ προς την Θεσσαλονίκη!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Λίγο η ατύχια, λίγο κάτι υποχρεώσεις, με κρατάνε εδώ.. Αλλάαααα, έχω κανονίσει να έρθω πάνω την Πέμπτη στις 8 του Δεκέμβρη! Για 4μέρες! Ελπίζω να έχουν στολίσει κ το δέντρο!

    P.s. Αυτή η ημερομηνία είναι κ η τελική! Σε 2βδομάδες λοιπόν! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Πολύ καλές! Θέλω κι εγώωωωω :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))