Monday, September 17, 2012

Juicy weekly

Better late than never.

1) First this week is this absolutely stunning, amazing, excellent, flawless, want-to-have-in-my-closet jacket. Sincerely dear house of Balmain you rocked my world once again. The picture is from the Turkish Vogue.

2) Among all the street styles that i saw during NYFW this one of Miroslava Duma was one of my favorites

3) Although I have heard about Garance Dore through The Sartorialist I never had the chance to view her blog. Now that I did I loved it and I recommend it. Among her videos in NYC I distinguished the one with the Bryan Boy interview. Its always exciting to know how someone started and how he is experiencing all that!

4) Last but not least my tumblr favorites!!









Follow Style Fest

2 comments:

  1. I stopped and paused on that second to last picture for a good 30 seconds. SWOOOOON!
    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))