Saturday, September 1, 2012

New column: Juicy weekly

Ciao ragazze e ragazzi.How are you??Long time no see.Truth is i missed you all so much and writing to my blog also, but now i promise that i won't be leaving you any time soon. I want to know how you all are and have passed your summer but this will follow up in another post. Here i am now to introduce you to a new column of Style Fest called JUICY WEEKLY in which i will be presenting you what caught my eye during the week. Fashion news, quick look into trends, my obsessions and inspiration photos. In other words what i post in my social media(facebooktwitter  and tumblr) now you will have the opportunity to see it here in the end of the week all in one. How great is that? So lets not waist any more time.
|
Γεια σας κορίτσια και αγόρια μου. Τι κάνετε?? Πάει καιρός από τότε που τα είπαμε τελευταία φορά και η αλήθεια είναι ότι μου λείψατε όλοι πολύ καθώς και το να γράφω στη σελίδα μου. Υπόσχομαι όμως ότι δεν σας αφήσω για πολύ καιρό από εδώ και πέρα. Θέλω να μάθω πως περάσατε το καλοκαίρι σας αλλά αυτό θα πρέπει να περιμένει μέχρι την επόμενη ανάρτηση. Εδώ είμαι λοιπόν σήμερα για να σας συστήσω σε μια νέα στήλη του Style Fest που λέγεται JUICY WEEKLY και στην οποία θα σας παρουσιάζω το τι τράβηξε την προσοχή μου καθ όλη τη διάρκεια της εκάστοτε βδομάδας. Νέα από την μόδα, γρήγορες ματιές σε τάσεις, τους "εθισμούς" μου και φωτογραφίες που με εμπνέουν. Δηλαδή ότι αναρτώ στα social media μου(facebooktwitter  and tumblr) τώρα θα μπορείτε να τα βλέπετε και από εδώ στο τέλος της εβδομάδας όλα σε ένα. Πόσο υπέροχο είναι αυτό? Λοιπόν ας μην σπαταλήσουμε και άλλο χρόνο.

1) Here it is the pyjama trend of which I am a huge fan and I consider it one of the biggest trends to come. Total outfit here by Celine


2) We love the Baroque trend that we saw all over the runaways



3) I saw this sweatshirt from Asos the other day and since then all i dream about is it


4) Quite old news but still sad the death of Anna Piaggi, one of the most charismatic fashion editors. If fashion was your paradise let the paradise be your place of piece


5) I was thrilled to see one of the biggest representatives of my country in the worldwide model industry Ros Georgiou to be in the campaign of Marc Jacobs F/W 2012


6) The best stylish advice i have seen the last days


7) My inspiration photos











8) And last yet most important for me the event that i am expecting to happen again one year now.FASHION's NIGHT OUT. The ultimate fashion and style event. Here in Thessaloniki it's in September 25th and i will definitely be there. Are you going to attend the FNO in your own cities?
FNO's official video



I hope my first Juicy Weekly to bring me luck for my fresh start.
Bisous :*

Follow Style Fest

7 comments:

  1. i ADORE the PJ long pants look!


    xxWWW.PRETPENSER.COMWWW.PRETPENSER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these first images, very pijama chic!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pajama trend too, still looking for pants like this!


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink pay phone from the 1950's is so cool--would love to have that as a piece of art in my home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first image from celine is gold.. probably the only label that will get me into pyjama gear.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog and I love your denim pattern shirt, the patter you have on its amazing !!! http://emnfashionandphotography.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog now. Followed you on Bloglovin'.


    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))