Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Designers: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pre-Fall 2013








Ok it may not even be summer yet, but honestly i wouldn't post something regarding to early fall if I didn't like it that much. Most of the times when you see a collection you like 5?, 10?, 15? pieces maximum. When you get to like every single one of them then to me its pure love and magic. Phillip Lim you did way too good. Hopefully i will be one of those who get their hands to any of these pieces. But until fall we I've got some money to collect.


Follow Style Fest

8 comments:

  1. Some of the looks are pretty cool.I love the oversized tops!

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. catindreamland@gmail.comJanuary 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM

    wooow I totally agree with you, this collection is pure genious!!! loooove it ;)
    and like you, usually I love a few pieces but now I want them all
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  3. le petit plastiqueJanuary 10, 2013 at 5:53 AM

    Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing collection. I love it!

    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. vintageporcess.comJanuary 13, 2013 at 8:02 PM

    So nice!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this collection, its amazing :)


    xoxo, M&M


    kookyswank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome collection!

    I'm following your blog, check my :)

    Kiss,
    Liliana from Um Blog Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))