Monday, January 14, 2013

Street Style No.7



Ever since I met this boy named Panagiotis in Thessaloniki's FNO(you can see him somewhere in the middle of this article), I knew there was something special about his style. So I asked him to do another photoshoot for my street style section and he said YES(u can imagine my joy!!). If the first time he attracted my attention, the second one he definitely blew my mind with his outfit.
PS. I am more than glad being back to photoshooting people on the streets. And now I will have the opportunity to do that in Italy too. More details later.



All images are courtesy of Style Fest


Follow Style Fest

11 comments:

  1. Αγαπώ τσάντα και παπούτσι!!

    Ειρήνη από http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he is quite the dapper dan! He reminds me of Zachery Quinto. Great outfit


    Ali of;


    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πόσο υπέροχο στιλ!
    chic-aholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool and fun style ;)


    xoxo, M&M


    kookyswank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!


    http://www.magnifiquefashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so fabolous! xx

    wwww.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. vintageprocess.comJanuary 16, 2013 at 7:08 PM

    Really nice!!! I love it!! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. check out this giveaway sweetie*

    http://style-limelight.blogspot.gr/2013/01/sismade-giveaway-16th-january-30th.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margaret CruzemarkJanuary 17, 2013 at 4:21 PM

    I love his style, really elegant boy!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the shoessss!

    www.moustachic.com

    www.moustachic.com

    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))