Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Obsessed

While reading everyday thousands of blogs and online magazines, I get to see and get obsessed with many stuff. From videos and pictures to shoes and clothes, there is always something to monopolize my interest and rekindle my lust for fashion, style and everything around them. Therefore I decided to create this new column called OBSESSED in order to have the opportunity to share it with you all.

The column could not start with no other than my favorite Scott Schuman and a picture he took for the Marni accessories F/W 2013. I don't know whether it was the total leather look that caught my attention or the design or the ability of Scott to capture moments but definitely whatever was it made me obsessed with it.
See original post here.
Follow Style Fest

12 comments:

  1. nice!!!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this shot is great-- I can see why you're obsessed! :)

    Complacency Kills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pic!
    chic-aholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! So edgy

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal Sue AnneMarch 1, 2013 at 8:41 AM

    Lovely post + picture! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. im absolutely in love with the black jacket!

    xx

    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. poso dikio...!!



    xoxo


    comme il faut

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leather is always chic, plus the cut of this jacket is amazing!

    xx,

    ** Style Id Net **
    ** Style Id Net on Twitter**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margaret CruzemarkMarch 2, 2013 at 4:37 PM

    Congrats for the new column my dear. I love this total black Marni leather too.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oti agapaw pio polu sto styl mu kai genika sth moda!!! TA DERMATINA( exw kanei sxetiko post sto blog mu)

    perna mia volta!!!

    xxx

    http://zaf-fashionnn.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photo! the jacket is beautiful !
    what about following each other?
    let me know :)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))