Friday, February 8, 2013

Personal Style: Love in Rimini(by Peter & The Magician)



Updating the "where do you live in" status on facebook and writing down Rimini[as in Emiglia-Romana, as in Italy(yes!yes!yesss!)] it felt kind of strange. Being the first time to leave home and getting to live alone for a long period(its for 6 months/Erasmus student here) feels a little numb. Let alone the fact that I am in a totally strange country(il mio italiano non sono molto bene/working on that). After 3 days of uber exhausting house searching I finally got my own space. Yes I know. Too much blah blah blah. But its my blog, my personal blog so I felt like writing them down.
Approaching the bottom line(finally) there are still quite a few things to show you from Thessaloniki before I start photo shooting here. Oh and please note there will be many street styles to come, all pure 100% Italian. Un bacio!






wearing: skirt ZARA(old)/ sweater dad's VINTAGE/ bag ZARA/ necklace HOLY MUSTACHE VINTAGE CULTURE/ sunnies RAYBAN WAYFARER

Follow Style Fest

8 comments:

  1. Υπέροχη όπως πάντα!! Σούπερ συνδυασμός της φούστας με το πουλοβεράκι ;)

    Ειρήνη

    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tέλειο το outfit ! Να περνάς υπέεεεροχα στο Rimini :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Venia PapageorgiouFebruary 8, 2013 at 3:27 PM

    Υπέροχο outfit!!! Τέλεια!! xo

    http://ad-dress-me.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. iliana cerdeira gallardoFebruary 11, 2013 at 12:39 AM

    Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are soooo beautiful !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, and the necklace is gorgeous!

    xo

    Ylenia

    Ambitieuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your amazing sense of style, very chic and relaxed. I also like your simple approach to fashion.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))