Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Personal Style: Suit & Tie



When it comes to androgyny style I'm all the way in. No wonder why I usually shop from men's department, I borrow my dad's jeans & plaid shirts and my all-time favorite shoes are the oxfords. And that's what this outfit is all about. The classic white shirt paired with a nero/bianco blazer, leather pants and my studded bow tie is something I wore, wear and will wear probably my entire life! Take off the shoes and the tons of hair and you can name me a man. No??
Anyway would you wear anything so boyish or you prefer the more ladylike style??
PS. I named the post after Justin's new song(yes Justin. there is only Justin. and its not bieber!). Not because I'm much into the song, yet because HE looks so damn good and elegant in the video.
PS1. My favorite detail of this outfit is the bow tie which is custom made by Merkos Manolopoulos Atelier.


Photos taken by: Mirto Vathioti

wearing: leather pants, shoes, shirt H&M/blazer ZARA/custom made bow tie Merkos Manolopoulos Atelier

Follow Style Fest
FACEBOOK|BLOGLONIV'|TWITTER|LOOKBOOK|TUMBLR|FASHIOLISTA

16 comments:

  1. foverh! ellada h italia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. milexblog.blogspot.co.ukFebruary 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM

    you know I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb! You always give us the most perfect inspiration, just like these outfit photos which are great!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ellada! ena steno katheto stin egnatia einai. prin apo ti stasi agias sofias me katheuthinsi aristotelous an endiaferesai. egw prwsopika to erwteutika!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great outfit honey! that blazer is soo classy and just a must have :)

    lots and lots of love

    ¨xxx

    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must love black and white!!

    xx
    http://www.dresstocook.com/2013/02/purim-weekend-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Αυτό το outfit θα γράψει ιστορία!
    Είσαι υπέροχη!
    chic-aholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the idea of suit and tie! It suits you perfectly! And so trendy since we saw it at Moschino few days ago!

    Come to see my last post from London fashion week!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look hot, I really like this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit, great idea! :)


    Bisous, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. i agree with you... sometimes androgyny is way more fun!
    xL

    www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, So pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this bow is super cute

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))