Monday, March 18, 2013

Personal Style: Being comfy



Being a busy girl and having too many things to do through the day, I always seek for clothes that are easy, comfy and stylish to wear. And also clothes that can be worn from the beginning of my day when I leave for the university, halfway through it when I skip my schedule for a coffee with friends and finishing at night at some bar for cocktails(Apple Martini is my partner-in-crime).
And that's what this outfit is all about! Its casual-chic. Just my favorite "worn-until-rip" leather pants, a colorful sweater and accessories to enrich the style.
What is your usual comfy outfit??




wearing: leather pants H&M/red sweater, white shirt ZARA/coat BSB/bag SUITEBLANCO/vintage sunnies RAY-BAN AVIATOR/necklace RELIGION

Follow Style Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))