Saturday, March 16, 2013

Personal Style: Pop-out orange



Early spring has arrived, March is already in his half and the weather here in Rimini, Italia just can't seem to make peace with himself! From one minute to another the bright sun can burst into a non-stopping downfall and again all the way around.
But this honestly can't stop me from start dressing a little more cheerful and colorful. Its spring for God' s sake! For me there is no better way to embrace this season of the year by wearing a bright color, such as orange that I chose here, in the form of something warm, like a jumper. Yes this Zara goodie is the perfect combination of the two. I paired it with my black leather shorts(leather is SO hot right now) and my favorite Celine-look-alike bag.
Have you already started wearing bright colors or no?



wearing: orange jumper,leather pants ZARA/shoes BERSHKA/glasses BSB/Celine-look-alike bag from local store


6 comments:

  1. I love the orange jumper it looks fantastic on photo!


    Ps: I would like to invite you to my 1st giveaway. Hope you'll drop by :)


    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:


    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this jumper!! the colour is so cool!!

    http://www.loveandstuds.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post! Xox

    WIN A CELINE POUCH RRP$600 on WWW.LEGYPSY.COM latest blog giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orange and leather combo.! You look great.!
    Check out my blog and follow if you like. :)
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring 2013 worships orange!!! I love it ;)

    Eirini

    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, the orange really makes it pop :)

    ravenonadesk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))