Sunday, March 31, 2013

Personal Style: Random



Although I love blogging so (fuckin') much, some times I have to give it a rest cause simply there is no much time to do it ALL. Three major reasons (for those who do care) that I don't blog that often is because of 1)my university and reading schedule, 2)running from one volleyball practise to another[yes I also love volleyball THAT much] and 3)travelling/spending quality time with my friends.
My latest absence from Style Fest was due to third reason. Since here in Italy they celebrate Pascua and the universities close I found time to travel back to my home town in order to catch up with friends, family and my dog.


wearing: skirt ASOS/ tank top,necklace H&M

Last but not least, I returned cause my volleyball team in Thessaloniki went from the current category to the higher one(yei yei yeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii). I love you my teammates


Follow Style Fest

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!!! You look so chic :)


    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. poso glukia eisai etsi k poso sou paei ayto to style!!!!!!!!!!!! na ton vlepoume pio suxna ton girlie eayto sou!


    Savina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you were wearing! xx

    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret CruzemarkApril 6, 2013 at 4:34 PM

    Αυτά μου αρέσουν. Τα natural. Love your photos my girl!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))