Monday, March 18, 2013

Street Style No.9

One more street style coming from Rimini. When I saw this guy I just couldn't get past him. He brought me up memories from my trip at Berlin the previous November and all the cool guys I used to see in the streets, the metro and in the hip, underground bars. His name is Massimiliano and he is the proud owner of a shop, called MAXIM right in the heart of Rimini. And guess what? This is where I spotted him. Strange, huh? ;)

Spotted in: Via XX Settembre 61
Rimini, RN

3 comments:

  1. He looks so cool!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret CruzemarkMarch 25, 2013 at 10:54 AM

    Great style he has. And by the way, we all love streetstyle!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your selection and blog!
    much love
    verity
    http://vasfashion.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))