Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Trends: White Shoes

1)McQ Alexander McQueen(here), 2)Rag&Bone(here),
3)Converse All-Stars(here)

4)&Other Stories(here), 5)&Other Stories(here)

The indisputable winner of this season's battle for trends is yes, you understood well, The white shoes. Sincerely I can't think of anything better to upgrade my shoe wardrobe and my style and in the same time to welcome the spring. Among all my favorites are the SaintLaurent, Mango, All-Stars and of course the &Other Stories pumps.
Which pair is your favorite? Which one would you choose to wear?

6)YSL(here), 7)ASOS(here), 8)ASOS(here)

9)Mango(here), 10)Joes Delores heels(here)


3 comments:

  1. skeftomai gia ta mango! thanks for sharing my love!


    na prosexeis!


    Savina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret CruzemarkMarch 17, 2013 at 4:42 PM

    Το tell you the truth i have never thought i would love white shoes. Mango are a great pair.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))