Friday, April 19, 2013

Personal Style: Palma de Mallorca(day 1)



As I already told you in the facebook page of Style Fest I am doing some traveling right now and that's why I cannot post that often. But still I am trying to give you heads up for some of my viaggi(aka travels yet it sounded better in italiano). First stop in the map was Palma de Mallorca. This beautiful, breathtaking, stunning city. But more details and photo report on that later. First day there and the temperature had already hit 23 degrees Celsius. Soooo legs out, light jacket and this fishnet top, that I have been waiting like crazy to show you. Finally some sun :)





wearing: shorts, fishnet top, necklace, rings H&M/ leather jacket STRADIVARIUS(old)/ backpack EASTPAK/ snapback OBEY POSSE/ sunnies BSB

Follow Style Fest

5 comments:

  1. ta ekswterika sou pane polu tharrw!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabolous! xx

    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! Really love it!

    GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/2013/04/give-away-ipad-or-iphone-cover-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super outfit!! Love the sunglasses and the snapback ;)


    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret CruzemarkApril 27, 2013 at 9:13 PM

    Και με άριστα το 10 εγώ βάζω 20. Με τόνο.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))