Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Personal Style: What's lost is found again



Ciao a tutti. Come state? Do you remember those pants that were a huge hit the previous season?
With Carolina Engman(aka Fashion Squad) being the first "famous" blogger to wear them and then with the majority of the fashion blogger's world to follow her steps. Yes I was one of them. I am not gonna lie.
And this is proven by the evidence.Yet I was not the one to to forgot them, I wear them until know and I think in this way I prove that a piece of clothing is not absolutely one-year's trend, yet it can fit in your style. This is the story behind my beloved Navajo pants. Here I wore them with my vintage Wrangler jacket(an absolute treasure, purchased after the precious guidance and persuasion of my very good friend and fellow blogger Savina).



wearing: Navago pants, sweater, denim shirt ZARA/ vintage jacket WRANGLER/ necklace H&M/ celine-look-alike bag, boots, scarf all from local stores/ sunnies BSB

Follow Style Fest

4 comments:

  1. I really like the jacket jeans.

    Pass on my blog and follow me if you like, I'd love to.

    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/

    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the vest Motl in jeans.

    Pass on my blog and follow me if you like, I'd love to.

    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/

    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the denim jacket! A great mix'n'match look ;)


    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret CruzemarkApril 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM

    Love your sense of style, very chic and relaxed. I also like your simple approach to fashion.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))