Saturday, April 6, 2013

Street Style No.10


Another street style coming from Rimini. Actually(for those who keep track) its the first of a girl's to upload after a long period of time! I adore her kinda boy(-ish) style with the oversized denim jacket, which is paired perfectly with another denim(this time jeans) in darker shades. Classy combination and always stylish! Plus the whole outfit doesn't bring vintage memories to you? She reminds me of the 80's(probably early 90's) girls that were soooo cool and seemed so independent.

Spotted in: Via XX Settembre 61
Rimini, RN

7 comments:

  1. Raindrops of SapphireApril 7, 2013 at 2:26 PM

    Not really the kind of style I like or go for, but it's definitely interesting! I really like your blog and I'm glad that I found it! I was wondering if you could maybe help me out actually, I got nominated/shortlisted down to the final 10 to win a blogging award in my city (I'm from the countryside of England) and I would absolutely love to win as I never win anything, so would you be able to vote for me? It takes less than 5 seconds and the voting icon is just on the top right sidebar of my blog. It would mean so much to me! Thank you :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a James Dean look with a feminine touch. Thanks for posting the photo and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.www.madifonbyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. vintageprocess.comApril 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM

    So nice!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret CruzemarkApril 9, 2013 at 9:07 PM

    What a fabulous style! She looks absolutely gorgeous!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))