Monday, April 1, 2013

Well-being



It's the 2nd post with the well-being tag on it and honestly I am so ecstatic about it because all these things I propose to you and write about, it's part of my life style now(this part that is more private than the others and harder to share sometimes). But lets leave the melodramatic aside.
Except from exercising with my volleyball-team and doing some individual work out at home(more about it in a future post), when it's sunny outside or at least the weather has all the qualifications in order not to end up with branches on your hair/drenched to the bones, I really enjoy running.
I put on my Nike ID running shoes, my training pants and a windproof jacket and boom I am ready to head outside in the streets and interact(visually only) with other co-runners. Essential components are the mood "I-am-gonna-do-this-and-have-so-much-fun" and a cheerful playlist(or at least a playlist with songs that inspire you and make you feel strong).
For beginners the things you have to do is start by walking slightly fast and after a kilometer or whenever you feel warmed up, evolve it into a "leisurely pace" running. Continue for 2 or 3 kilometers. If your physical strength is good enough you can proceed up to the point that you start to feel exhausted. Do not over do and go above your powers, especially the first time, cause that may occur to severe injuries. And we certainly we don't want that. Finish this work out with some stretching at legs and arms(do not leave out this part. It's very important for your recovery). Repeat the whole procedure from 2 up to 4 times a week and trust me you will see some hell of a changes going on. 
PS. If you actually do start doing that email me back at stylefest@live.com. I would be more than happy to hear your feedback and discus with you.

wearing: shoes NIKE ID LUNAR SAFARI FUSE/running pants NIKE/ windproof jacket NAPAPIJRI/yellow headphones TIGER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))