Thursday, May 23, 2013

Personal Style: Gimme ma gold



This gold necklace despite the fact that's hot-burning-fire trend THIS season, its also one of my personal favorites a long time now(since has been almost a year that I carry it in my closet). Paired with the Zara white jumper, a skirt and a tweed blazer I am ready to seize the day.
How are you feeling today my loves? What are you wearing right now?




wearing: gold chain H&M/ white jumper, skirt ZARA/ sunnies SPITFIRE/ bag LONGCHAMP/ blazer PULL&BEAR

Follow Style Fest

3 comments:

  1. This white jumper is pure perfection!!!!!!!!!!!


    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. υπέροχος συνδυασμός!! λατρεύω το σακάκι!


    http://worldofn.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret CruzemarkJune 15, 2013 at 4:56 PM

    Take us to the next level. Θεά!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))