Monday, May 6, 2013

Street Style No.11



The first street style I shot in Palma De Mallorca is this young half-Spanish half-English girl named Rebeca. Three more have to come so stay tuned!
Not saying much this time about the outfit and the person in the photo and that's the tactic I will stick to from now on, since I came to the conclusion that all my inspiration is hidden in the pictures and by writing down some thoughts about what I see ruins a part of the magic. Silence is treasure sometimes. (Not for you my readers though). And its never late to realize that.

Spotted in: Gardens of Catedral de Santa Maria(La Seu)
Palma De Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain

Follow Style Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))