Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Collaborations: Isabel Marant pour H&M


Waking up this morning and browsing through the social media, I almost choked myself into a ball of muesli&milk when I saw IT. Isabel Marant its going to collaborate with H&M. Well this is news.
My curiosity had grown up to another level regarding the fact that with whom H&M will choose to work this time and create clothes with a touch(or two or three) of high fashion.
Truth to be told many of us have craved over this Marant sneaker wedges/red leather jacket/knit sweaters but ok not everyone has the money to spent six hundred euros on shoes. And now its the time for us to get a piece of that pie.
The collection will be out on November.
 

Follow Style Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))