Monday, June 24, 2013

Personal Style: Budapest


After Wien, Budapest was calling. Oh and I can assure you she was unique. She is just so full of life and young people eager to prove that this city should possess a high position worldwide when it comes to travelling that combines both cultural and entertainment enjoyments. Among the days that I spend there I had the pleasure to witness a full tour on Budapest' sight seeings, a students' university party(THE BEST in my life EVER) and last yet not least in the 1st of May, a festival in honour of International Worker's Day.
My outfit was like my mood. Colorful and playful. Combining stripes with floral prints and bad-ass creepers was out of my comfort zone. But I am glad I took the step out of it. And now there is no turning back.
Which is your personal out-of-the-comfort-zone look?
PS. Besides fashion something else can drive me nuts. Sweets. This particular one is among the traditionals and it's called Kurtoskalacs. Don't miss he chance to try it, if you find yourselves in Budapest

wearing: blouse VINTAGE/ trousers TOPSHOP/ necklace ZARA/ creepers UNDERGROUND/ cap ADIDAS ORIGINALS/ sunnies RAYBAN AVIATOR

Follow Style Fest

3 comments:

  1. Your style is sooo major! Lovin those floral pants! and your creepers are incredible!!! ohhh yaaaa!!! xoxoBeckerman Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Απίστευτο look!!!!! πολλά Like ;)


    Ειρήνη
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there in this summer, too. Gorgeous city.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))