Sunday, June 2, 2013

Personal Style: Color's calling



This orange jumper from Zara was a gift from heaven. Its one of the reasons that I am quite sad summer is approaching(ok I'm lying write now.im soooo happy). Anyway for the last chilly days here in Italy I choose to pair it with jean pants&jacket and my Jimmy Choo loafers.
So how is the weather at your cities? Is it getting any better?
Here I am actually thinking of hitting the beach just to get some tan!Bisous!




wearing: orange sweater,white top ZARA/ denim pants,bag H&M/ vintage jacket WRANGLER/ loafers JIMMY CHOO

Follow Style Fest



2 comments:

  1. Εεεε αγαπάμε headbands! Και τέλεια τσάντα!

    mariaftw.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers, the headband and the shoes!!!

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))