Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Personal Style: Wien


RIMINI. Italia. Europe. 18/6. 1 pm. Outside temperature 29 celsius. Inside temperature even more. You must be wondering why I am posting photos wearing long pants and a sweater. No I didn't go nuts. Not yet at least. Those photos were taken during my trip in Wien, Austria a month ago. One of the most breathtaking cities I have experienced so far. My outfit to go was those tribal pants from H&M, my beloved white sweater and my Underground shoes(purchased on a trip to Manchester as in UK).
Which is your comfort outfit for the travels?
PS The Eastpak backpack is a MUST




wearing: pants, necklace H&M/ sweater ZARA/ shoes UNDERGROUND/ cap ADIDAS/ backpack EASTPAK/ sunnies vintage RAYBAN AVIATOR
Follow Style Fest

1 comment:

  1. Margaret CruzemarkJune 18, 2013 at 7:53 PM

    What a great, comfort, all day look. Credits for your Creepers babe.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))