Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Personal Style: Casual Tuesday



Casual Tuesday? Hmm that's a logo a could stick to this particular day. It's only the beginning of the week so there is no need for exaggeration and over doing it! There are plenty of days following that we can do. So that's why I found myself fitted into those cosy pants, boy' shirt and studded jacket. Of course if you want to make it a bit special outfit(I never do miss the chance), you can add an extravagant piece of jewelry like this earring that I'm wearing. The creepers are also a "no-miss".
What is your Casual Tuesday?



wearing: shirt PRIMARK/ pants H&M/ studded jacket VINTAGE/ creepers UNDERGROUND/ earing Clic Jewels

Follow Style Fest

1 comment:

  1. Margaret CruzemarkOctober 9, 2013 at 6:51 PM

    Η SKG (Θεσσαλονίκη στην αεροπορική διάλεκτο) στα καλύτερά της. Keep it this way. I love you.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))