Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Personal Style: Playing dress up for school




Many times and always regarding to the circumstances, while I try to choose something to wear I keep an outcome or a role on my mind to coordinate the clothes with. This way not only I keep the imagination vibrant yet also I recycle and exploit every single piece of clothing that's inside my wardrobe. Lately I'm stuck on a grunge-skater-tomboy blend and I don't see my way out of it coming any time soon.
Here I'm wearing a basic denim skater skirt, a Herschel-absolute saver bird backpack(that I've been dying to show you) from Maxim Store at Rimini and some bling bling earrings(not quite obvious though).
Are you among the ones getting into roles too?








wearing: mirror glasses, golden shoes NIKE(photographer's owned)/ skater skirt H&M/ sweater H&M TREND/ backpack HERSCHEL/ jewelry BERSHKA

Photos taken by Miss Mirto Vathioti

Follow Style Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))