Saturday, October 12, 2013

Personal Style: Purple styled


Purple hair? DONE. It was quite a time now that I was thinking to make a drastic change, when I saw a photo of my beloved and major style icon Eleonora Carisi with purple ombre hair. It took only two days to grow the idea in my head and then boom it happened! That fast. It's certainly an invigorating feeling so I certainly do suggest it!
Besides the hair here is an outfit I would wear outside on a Sunday from day till' night. It's appropriate for a morning coffee with your friends, a lunch with your family and even ending for cocktails at some fancy/hipster/local/groovy/whatever bar.
PS Skirts of this height(+ the white color factor) are huge huge huge trends. PS1 Lately I'm obsessed with everything that has to do with Clic Jewels. PS2 No I never take off my creepers. If I could I would wear them in my sleep







wearing: skirt, jacket, belt Vintage/ shoes UNDERGROUND/ shirt &OTHER STORIES/ chain necklace H&M/ lunch bag CLIC JEWELS/ sunnies RAYBAN Vintage

Photos taken by Miss Mirto Vathioti

Follow Style Fest

4 comments:

  1. Great styling girl!!! I fell in love with your skirt!

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret CruzemarkOctober 19, 2013 at 4:19 PM

    Μπράβο κοπελάρα μου. Αυτό είναι το στυλ που πρέπει να έχει κάθε κορίτσι που σέβεται τον εαυτό του.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures. I love the black and white colour combination of the outfit and how you added the denim jacket. Really chic.


    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI



    Cassandra | Backtofive
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks freakin amazing!!! Great outfit and cool photos :)


    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))