Saturday, November 30, 2013

Personal Style: F for you [Disclosure]


"I've been effected with restless whispers and cheats..Because I play the fool for you". Wow I can dance to this song all night long. I am more likely drawn to it because it's pure electronic music with nothing in between but words. Just like this outfit which is based on a white canvas(with the jumpsuit and the shoes) yet it's being interrupted by the color blue and the statement earrings.
You don't have to force an outfit more than that. Sometimes staying true to 2 or maximum 3 colors is "la migliore soluzione"(the best solution) as the Italians say! Plus I choose to "smash" the I'm-way-too-good-dressed-up with the vintage denim jacket and make it more easy breezy.
PS Invest into something white(whatever that is). It's a classy solution!

wearing: jumpsuit,shoes ZARA/ bag H&M/ denim jacket Vintage WRANGLER/ earrings purchased from a local store in Rome/ sunnies WAYFARER RAYBAN

Photography Mirto Vathioti

Follow Style Fest

2 comments:

  1. Sending best Christmas wishes to you and your fantastic blog my beloved girl.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great look Christina !!!!


    Love love love it :):)


    www.thesalalaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))