Sunday, November 24, 2013

Personal Style: Sunny [Marvin Gaye]


Wearing this outfit makes me feel like a cherry blossom. Blame it on the pop out color of the sweater or simply in the light that's falling behind me. I can't really tell. But what I do tell is that most of the times I combine outfits with corresponding vibes, which likewise translates into songs. Since music is a big HUGE part of my life(headphones is literally an extension of my ears), from now own each outfit post will be framed under a song which is either one of my "classics" or a current obsession. Sunny by Marvin Gaye is one of my sky rockets. Hope you like it as much as I do.
Any songs suggestions? What are your favorites?

wearing: sweater,bag ZARA/ shoes,pants H&M/ necklace TOPSHOPPhotography Mirto Vathioti

Follow Style Fest

1 comment:

  1. Είσαι η αγαπημένη μου. Τέλος.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.Your thoughts are always welcomed and necessary my loves :))